EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety)
The company’s Environmental, Health and Safety polices provide the guiding
principles necessary to ensure that high standards are achieved at all sites. They
also afford a means of promoting continuous improvement based on careful risk assessment
and comprehensive EHS management systems. This policy and its associate procedures
are designed to achieve the following corporate objectives:
- That all locations meet legal and group environment, health and safety requirements.
- That the design, manufacture and supply of products is undertaken so as to satisfy
world class standards of health,
safety environmental management and resource efficiency.
- That management systems are effective in maintaining standards and fulfilling the
challenge of securing
continuous improvement in environmental, health and safety performance.
order to achieve these objectives, the Field Marshal senior management has committed
- Provide leadership and commitment as an expression of the importance that the board
and the senior
management team places on EHS issues.
- Ensure accountability by holding corporate management and senior executives within
division and business unit responsible for EHS performance.
- Provide the financial and human resources to allow EHS issues to be given an appropriate
level of priority.
- Provide good communication internally and externally and encourage employee involvement
cooperation at all levels in the organisation in meeting EHS objectives.
- Promote programs to achieve energy and resource efficiency.